Monday, December 27, 2010

Xmass Belated Update :)

On Xmas Eve ~
i had a super boring day during d afternoon when i was at work ~

lame day also ><

Tik tok tik tok ~
time goes by ~
thn its already finish work !
woots!!

Fun time is arrive !

okiee ~
1st my company and few working fren plan 2 go clubbing at OVER TIME :)
so we went thr staright !
:)

Whn we reach thr ~
it alot of ppl by dat time !:)

we played alot of things at snaps some few picture too :)

we so high by dat time !
haha !
heres Nicole ~Danson Kbs~Me~Shally~Chris !:)

 us again !:)
 syock dat night !
 me an my dear xD
S.WANG skin care promoter xD

WE HAD A FUN NIGHT !
and OMG ~
i still remember when shally shake her body so GENG !

:)
HAVE so much fun at Xmas eve :)
actually its also shally's farewell party !:)

dance all over d night !
hahas ~~~
BTW ~
we reach home almost 5 something ~
d other day ~
every body fainted xD !
Enjoy my Xmas Wif New Frenz Dis 2010 :)

1 comment:

How do you think of my post ?