Friday, November 19, 2010

17/11/2010 Babe Wan Chyee Xiiao Wa Big Wedding Day :)

We went 2 xiiao wa wedding on the day ~
yup ~
its our long time no see many years babe Xiiao Wa :)

I got work dat day ~
so we went late thr ><
whn i arrive all ji muii is waiting me outside d hoteL :)
d place is located at YULEK named 珍宝大酒楼:)

well ~
whn we arrive ~
our place is super duper back !!
we cant even see xiiao wa whn she went on stage ~
her father said dat we are late so dats why our place whr left back ><

BTW ~
its ok :)

All Babes was thr :)

we snaps alot of pics dough xD!


all of us wth d bride xD

Truely many many years best ji muii :)LOVE u guys so muxh !

 lol ~me and noob Eva :)
 my Sister Babe Koey :)
 Eva Again xD
 All of us with d bride and d groom :)



Me :) with my many years babe Xiiao Wa the bride

 Me :) with my many years babe Xiiao Wa the bride and her husband :)

long last babes :) 3oh3 :) love u guys xD


well ~thrs still alot of pics but its not in my hp xD

here's a little bit of my look on dat day xD

 ME and My Bag xD and laici behind :)
 me :) with my bag again :)
me with my bag and Koey 's hand =. =

hahaha ~:)

we all had a fun day dat day ~
mostly ~
i wish Xiiao wa and her husband will happily ever after ~
and have a cute kudling little baby next year :)
thn all of us jimuii will register 2 be d baby 's nanny xD!

Xiiao Wa !:)
all of us will acompany u till d End no matter wat !:)
we love u yar !

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do you think of my post ?