Monday, November 8, 2010

confusingly xD

LOL ~
started working ady :)
but not at d lots of lala ppl  place TS ~:)
its at pavilion LEVIS shop :)
hahaha ~
sure u guys will confuse y i work at levis ~:)

haha ~
well ~
i ady agree 2 VOIR 2 work 4 them ~
but finally 4 vacancy reply me at d same time ~
damn confuse ~
but i choose LEVIS :)
hehes ~
here's my crew tag :)

okiee at my working place all crew is so friendly ~
and got 1 ppl ~name call ah Lun ~
last time my sister always see his friendster profile bcuz he sooo gud looking ~:)
now im working with him haha ~
world is small rite ?:)

every time after work dear will cum my working place and take me ~
my 2-3 day :)
nana and eva khoo cum find me xD
woots ~:)
song gila :)
been "tou pai' by Eva alot of time =.=
LOL


here is 1 of d pics ><
hahas ~
happy dis few days !:)

BTW ~
working now ~
verry less chance 2 on9 ~:)
so TATA frens :)
will update whn free xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do you think of my post ?