Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Few Days Time :)

gonna work ady ~:)
2molo last day heading 2 school :)
bye bye SMKTC 4 2010 =P
see ya at 2011 :)

hmmmmmm ~~
2molo exams is SEJARAH ~
uhhh ~
i think dis final year exam i will hava a lot of red at my report card ><
=X

for my work ~
i'll be working at VOIR dis year :)
YUP ~
winks ;-P 
ok
working here i needed 2 things
1.photostate IC
2.Passport size Phote

whn i mention photo
i was so pissed off dis afternoon
i going ahead 2 take my photo after skul
thn whn i was going 2 reach d photo studio
only i realize i had not enuf money 2 go !
aicks !!
waste my energy onli ~
well ......walk back home underneath d hot hot sum =.='''
damn pissed !
>

guess nid wait till 2molo onli i can take my passport size picture ~
but thusday im start working ady ~
faint bcuz of dis probelm now ><

BTW ~
whn i open FB sumtimes
i saw alot of ppl posting those slapping ppl hitting ppl things ><
aicks ~
pls stop d slapping thing ~><
onli will make urself in major probelm ><
just forgive :)
nothings is impossible :)
just settle it d gud way ~
dat way no 1 will get hurt or in trouble ~
Trust Me ;-X
I've been trough alot of dis kind of thing whn i was still at SMK seri Mutiara~
Connaughtion dunno wats my base onli !:)

Working 4 my target now !!:)
^.^ v peace ya'll =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do you think of my post ?