Sunday, October 31, 2010

Yuppiee ?

Haha ~
its been a long time dat u dint update my blog ~
well
here i go thn xD

yesterday ~
follow my mom go her ex office at STARHILL CIMB thr ~
thn ~my mom brought me go shopping :)
my mom bought me a CALORINO bag from F88 (ex K.L PLAZA) thr :)
here's the pic :)

it the most latest series of d brand :)
woots xD
Damn Happy ya :)
Thx Mom :) Love ya xD

After Dat ~
Koji Arrive T.S ady ~
Thn Dear Oso arrive T.S ady ~
thy accompany me go to look 4 a job 4 my holidays :)
at last not more thn half and hour ~
i finally got a job xD!
will start working at dis thusday yar :)
Sweeeeeeeet  !!

After Dat ~
we Go back LM and have a drink with my old fren Wilson Zai :)
hahaha :)
Quite A Fun Day :)

But We went back early on dat day ><

aicks !

Kinda scare 2 work ~><
cuz Long time no work ady ~

All The Best To Me Yar !!=P

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do you think of my post ?